Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeah Me Go Me Wahoo Me

Warning this is a double post ie: I made the same post on my other blog too:)

So this is me beaming right now. Many of you know that I have struggled with health issues and was in surgery 7 weeks ago. Some of you know that since the surgery I have felt the best I have in years. It is very exciting to me. So last Thursday was my 6 week check up and I received the green light to resume life as normal ie: cleaning, picking up my baby, etc... So before I left for the dr's apt I took my weight, I don't do it very much, it depresses me. So then, as of today, some family members and myself are doing a friendly biggest loser competition to help motivate each other. So I did the dreaded measure yourself and then I stepped on the scale. I had to re-weigh twice because I thought the scale was joking:) HAHA you know computers do have a mind of their own. But this is the big news...I have lost 15 lbs. in 1 week. I can't even believe it. Part of my weight problem the last 6 years has been my insulin resistance due to the PCOD that I have or had... So we don't know and won't know for a while yet if my body is still having insulin problems. But until then I am super happy for the 15 lb. loss. I am beyond excited, I can't contain myself, so do you see me beaming right now? Try...

No comments: