Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First of 2 Tributes for Today...

Wowsers, I have been a whole 24 hours since I blogged. Can you believe it? It has to be a miracle or illness, one of the two. So I didn't get a tribute on yesterday, but I have two for today so no worries, in case you were.

My tribute today goes out to my baby sister Natasha. If you cry I am warning you I am not responsible. When I did the tribute to Katrina, mom and trina got after me for making them cry...so you have been warned.

Natasha is the 5th child out of the 6 of us. She is was Hunter would call "boy sandwiched". Which I think is great for her, because Lance(child #4) and Colton(child #6) are both very protective of her.

I have so much to say about Natasha. We have been through a lot in the last 21 years **wink wink** that is how old she is. So let me first start by narrating the pictures I have of her, and then I will finish up after the pictures.


If you are wondering why there are so many pictures of Natasha it is because, well the camera just loves her, and vice versa, but not because she is vain or obsessed with herself. It is just a hobby she has picked up over the years and we have all helped her with it. For crying out loud I can't tell you how many times I have used her as a model for my photography, and why not? She is a hottie!!! So this picture is of her at Sadie's 7th birthday party. These are glasses off of one of Sadie's Doodle Bears. Natasha started messing around and found out that they fit her head, so not only did she put them on herself but insisted on trying everyone for the perfect fit. I think it ended up being my niece Navi.
Well then there is my little Hunter or who Natasha likes to call Bunter's. She absolutely loves this guy. They have such a tight bond and it has been since he was a baby. Natasha would get to come out to Arizona during the summer and stay with us for a month or so. We loved it and it was great because she was one of the only ones from my side of the family who really got to see him grow up as a toddler. They formed a very special bond. This picture is from when Lance got married in April. I absolutely love it.



Natasha and I also have a special bond. When I was 14 almost 15 my dad went to Prison.

Again this is my tell all blog, I will only reveal certain information that I feel is important, other things I will keep to myself. But I will say this, I believe people deserve second chances. Sometimes we mess up, isn't that why we are sent to this earth? To be tried and tested and isn't that why we have the Atonement...'nuff said. I could go on and on. Side note: I love my dad. He is a wonderful man who made a bad choice. I truly believe in my heart that he is a better man since he was in Prison. Some come out better, some come out worse. I am glad to say my dad is better.

So on to the picture of Natasha holding her hands to her mouth in shock and awe. When dad went away, I became the 2nd mom. Mom had to go back to work and school full time so I had to make up for it and Katrina and Mindy as well. I became very close to Natasha and Colton at this time. We would do special things together. For instance. Natasha LOVES music. My family had gotten tickets for an Alabama concert, minus Natasha and Colton. I was so excited to see them. Natasha was no more than 9 or so but she was so heartbroken and wanted to go sooo bad. I was 16 and had a car and what not so my plan was this. Colton was going to be stuck not going and Natasha wanted to go apparently more than I, so I gave her my tickets and gave Colton, this cute little 6 or 7 year old a night out on the town, kiddie style aka candy and Jurrasic Park at the theatre. That was not for a pat on the back to me...just something special between Tasha and I. And yes my nickname is not or will ever be "Tasha" that is my baby sister. I am just Tashina. So again, back to the picture. Natasha cried when I moved out to college. She was heartbroken, not saying I wasn't, but I was also excited to get out on my own. So when we moved to Arizona you can only imagine, especially since I was taking her Bunters from her and he was only 6 months old at the time. So for her 18th birthday, we surprised her and I flew home. This picture is of me walking in on her party. It was great, she broke into tears instantly and I was so happy. Sorry long explanation for 1 picture. But this is her tribute so oh well.

I don't think I need to keep reminding you of how beautiful of a woman she is, inside and out. She is the one of the 4 girls who got that drop dead gorgeous figure and pretty face...what a gal:) So this picture is to show that not only is she a great aunt to her Bunter's but she truly loves all 10 of her nieces and nephews. She is so dedicated and devoted to their every need and whim. She will go on rides with them at the carnival, she will help them hold their rods when we fish, hold their hand when we walk, sing a song in a silly voice with them, and so many more things. She loves being an aunt and I admire all the love she has for them. You would think they were her own. Love you aunt tasha!!!

So I had to put some of her Senior Pictures up...no I didn't take them, I don't do much studio work anymore. Not when we have such beautiful surroundings. Anyways, this is one of her senior pictures and there are more towards the end of this post.
Then there is another picture showing how much she loves her nieces and nephews. This is one of her kissing McKadie to death. So much kissing it finally made the babe mad! LOL!!!




Natasha has a great personality. She has such a fun sense of humor. This picture is of her and Colton on Trax in SLC. We were in a pretty empty car and the two of them thought it would be fun to see if they could help stabalize each other to make sure they could withstand the starting and the stopping and curves on the ride. It was quite entertaining to watch, they couldn't stand very straight...at all.


Like I said she has been my model quite a few times. Why not, she has the shape!
Did I forget to mention that she loves to pose for the camera:) She is so much fun.



Natasha is also the self portrait Queen in our family. She has taught us all well. But I must tell you, keep your cell phones hidden because when you get them back, you may be surprised with a few, okay maybe a dozen self portraits of my baby sis!






Now onto a more serious note and hopefully I can get through this without crying. This last year has been a very very very hard one for Natasha. I will not give details because I want to protect her privacy. This is a picture of Natasha holding my baby McKadie for the very first time in the hospital, the day after she was born. Natasha has had a difficult time in her life and until this point has never missed the birth of one of the grandkids. I don't hold that against her, it just makes me sad for her, especially since McKadie will be my last. Natasha, I love you so much. You are the strongest most courageous person I know. What you have been through over the last year has been really hard, I can only imagine. It was really hard for me and Brian to see you going through all of that. We love you so much and wish for only your true happiness. You have meant so much to both of us for so long. Brian has wonderful memories of being your primary teacher when you were 7, and no not just because it was an excuse to see me, he really bonded to you. You two have a special relationship as brother and sister and I couldn't be happier. I love how you get ditzy with math and the time he spends tutoring you. I love how Hunter jumps up and yells TASHA when he sees you. I love how you hold my babies, even if you make fun of how big their heads are:) You have such a sweet and loving spirit and I hope that never changes. You are so passionate about the ones you love. For crying out loud you make your dog a birthday cake every year...you are the only one I know who does that. So Natasha, if there is one thing in this life that I would want you to remember from me is that you have made an impact on my life that no matter what trials may come our way, we can always get through it, especially with love and support from our families. I love you Pudors!!!





2 comments:

Katrina Witt said...

LOL should i be offended that both of theirs are bible tributes? :)

Katrina Witt said...

lol oh trina...This is tasha..Thanks tashina I love you it was great