Monday, April 4, 2011

April 2nd Day 11: Your Siblings

I have 5 siblings, 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I am the oldest. Normally I start with Katrina since she is 2nd in line but I am going to start from the youngest up.
Colton is about to turn 21 in May. He has the biggest heart I have ever seen. He protects his heart and his loved ones to the death. He is very very talented in the art of mechanics and is always willing to help anyone out when they are having car problems. He was married last year to Lacey and we are grateful to have her in the family. I have Colton Scooby since he was little. We were able to build a special bond when he was quite young due to family matters. I really enjoyed the trips that he would make out to Arizona to visit us when we lived there. He is becoming a wonderful young man and I am really proud of him for all that he has accomplished and continues to accomplish.
Natasha just turned 23, I believe, please forgive me if I am wrong Natasha. She has been married for Nathan for a few years, I am not quite sure how long. She loves him more than life. Her second love was her puppy who was killed this last Halloween when he was hit by a car. Captain Jack Sparrow was her baby. Watching her put him in the ground was the second hardest thing I had to ever watch Natasha do. The second hardest thing was watching her go through withdrawals when she was trying come off of a Heroine addiction. This I think has been her hardest trial in her life. She has been clean for over 3 years now and I am so proud of her. She shares her story freely so that others may learn of her mistakes and the trials she has had to go through. She is one of my heroes and I love her dearly. We also were able to build a special relationship when she was young and I loved her visits as well. She is a beautiful young lady who deserves everything her heart desires and I hope she knows that and how much I love her and I how I wish her every dream could come true.
My oldest brother is Lance and I believe he is 25 this year. The older I get the more I can't remember with details. I wonder if it is truly the age or if it is actually that there are more family members to try and keep track of and it is overwhelming. So Lance was the last Wininger child to be born overseas. He was born in Holland, the Netherlands while dad was serving in the Air Force. He is married to Swayze and they have 4 kids. I am horribly with spelling their names so forgive me but Aveny is in Kindergarten and is a very smart spit fiery little girl. She likes to tease me when I want hugs and makes a game out of it. Kanvas is a brute. He is one of the toughest little 3 year old I know. The funny thing is that when he was born I was just released from the hospital with McKadie. They are 2 days apart and were born in the same hospital. Hudsyn is 2 and is the tiniest little girl with the biggest personality. She gives the best cuddles when she wants to and forget about it if she doesn't. The newest addition to the Wininger family is Diesel. He was born in December so that would make him about almost 4 months old now. He looks a lot like his daddy but then I see parts of his siblings in him. Lance has worked for Warburton's for as long as I can remember. He is a very hard worker and takes pride in his work. My brother has worked very hard for everything that he has and I am proud of him.
Mindy is the 3rd oldest in the line of sibs. She is currently in Germany with her husband and their 4 kids. Seth, Mindy's husband, is an Airmen with the United States Air Force. They have been in Germany since last summer, it's crazy how fast time goes by. Mindy is one of the strongest personalities that I have ever known on the face of this earth. She is very passionate about what she wants and thinks. Sometimes it is overwhelming and sometimes it is empowering. She is very smart and bright. She is one of the best mom's to her kids and I wish I could be more like her in some aspects. Mindy is also very devoted and loyal to people she loves and cares about as well as things she believes in. Kenya is her oldest and she is 10 years old. She has one of the most loving hearts and reminds me of her aunt Trina a lot of the time. Cameo is 9 and is a flirt. She is super girly and loves to wear skirts and dresses. Navi, whose name is from our dad's name, Ivan spelled backwards, is 5 years old. I hope I am right about how old she is. She is a bottle rocket in a firecrackers body. I miss her and her sisters very much and can't believe how much they have grown up and how much they are learning and doing in Germany. Maverick is the loan ranger with his 3 sisters. He was born premature and has had to deal with some health problems that I don't envy him or my sister of having to deal with. He is a trooper though and very smart. He just turned 4 in January.
Katrina is about 18 months younger than I am. She has the biggest heart on this planet and loves with every ounce in her soul. She is the best mommy and puts so much time and effort into making memories with her kids that I wish I was as creative as her. She is great with scrap booking and making jewelry. She has 4 great kids that are all loveable and energetic. Mallory is 7 and is the tallest girl in her class. Thanks to her daddy who stands around 6 ft. 3 or something. She has gorgeous blond hair and is great at soccer. Hallie is 6 and is Mallory's Irish Twin. She will come up with the craziest and most random things. She makes us laugh all the time. Lincoln is 4 years old now, we have a trio of kids from the same year (Maverick turned 4 in January, Lincoln in March, and McKadie will be 4 in September). It was the only time we were all pregnant together and ever will be, minus Natasha, who wasn't married yet. Jaxson is Katrina's baby and he is almost 2. He is a sneaky little devil and is always getting into things. When he was just little he would only want Aunt Shina and it was the greatest thing. Sometimes he wouldn't even want his mommy only me:) But now he only ever wants his mommy or Aunt Tasha. Katrina has always been the most endearing and loving person I have ever known. It has caused her a lot of heartache and pain, but when you love with everything that you are, you hurt with everything that you are too.
My siblings are great people and I am proud to be their sister. We have had and will have our moments of trial and pain and that comes with life. We are very passionate and all have super strong personalities which means we will always have things we disagree on, but that is okay because it makes us who we are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you to death! and I love our memories together. you made me cry :( You are also an amazing sister as well!!!!

Katrina Witt said...

thanks for making me cry...ditto to tasha..

Tashina said...

I love you guys!!!