Friday, August 29, 2008

Resolutions and Goals

Why wait for the New Year, in 4 months, when I know there are things to change now. So I have some ok not some but a lot of things I am constantly thinking about changing or doing better, and a handful of things I am currently working on doing better. So our satelite tv has been off for a few months. When money is tight, it's not a priority. Also, I noticed Sadie and Hunter saying and doing things that they had learned on TV and even though a lot of it was cute and exciting, they did learn some things. But what about the things they did or said that were not good because they learned them on tv? I have decided that I am not willing to let those bad influences into their lives even if they are learning things. But I do know that the tv is not the only place for them to learn. Books, life experience, etc... So even when money is not tight, we will pretty much be cutting out a good portion of any tv.
I have many more things I want to fix and work on but I will spare you all at this very moment but encourage you to re-evaluate things in your life, good or bad. We need to make sure that we are putting our lives in order and doing those things that are the most important. Blah...I am getting on my soap box and I have no room to preach. Have a great holiday weekend and be safe!

No comments: