Thursday, August 28, 2008

This week...

Well I hope this week is going well for any of you that happen to be reading this. I have been up and going more which feels good but I also noticed I am dead beat tired, and yet, I am not sleeping well. Could they be related? LOL, so part of this whole menopause thing can be insomnia. For anyone who knows me, I love to sleep. One of my favorite pass times. Right now, I think part of it is that I am not doing a whole lot physically so my body isn't tired, just my mind. So hopefully when I get the green light in 2 weeks to start being normal, my body will sleep when I go to bed at night. Anyways, the kids are doing great in school. Sadie has been starting to play the violin and Hunter is loving that he is in school all day. I have to tell you it makes my commuting a lot less hectic as well. McKadie is growing fast as ever. This week she has been eating a lot more "big kid" foods. We took her off formula a week early, I am sorry but with her having to be on Soy Formula and the rising prices of everything, she was making us broke broke broke...lol. So she loves whole milk and really likes to eat. I was told a certain sister of mine, no names to be mentioned **wink wink**(pudors) was allowing her to eat leaves yesterday and thought it was hysterical. Brian is working really hard up at the Real Soccer Stadium. He has been there since January and is excited to see it coming to an end. Their goal date to have it all finished is September 19th. They announced on the radio yesterday that they will be hosting college football games as well as the obvious soccer games. I am healing well, just fighting the tiredness, and that is about it.
Oh yeah, and the exciting news as of yesterday, although we don't have too many for sures yet, but it would appear that my whole family is going to be characters from the Twilight Series for Halloween. I know and am sure there will be many many more out there, but how many will have the whole crew.

Warning Warning Warning Spoiler for Book 4 approaching

So I am hoping that this is what we will have:
Bella: Katrina (This was an argument but because she called it first she got it) and she isn't sure if she wants to be premortal or mortal Bella
Edward: Katrina's husband Jon
Rosalie: Mindy (She wanted to be Bella)
Emmet: Min's husband Seth
Alice: We are trying to talk Natasha into it
Jasper: Natasha's boyfriend Nathan???
Esme: My mom
Carlisle: I think Colton looks the part for this one
Charlie: My dad
Jacob: We are going to ask my brother Lance, we aren't sure if he will do it though
Sam: Brian
Emily: Me:) I was thinking of wearing a sweater that says "La Push's Top Dog Lover" and of course we would have to do the scar down my face but isn't it Halloween???

"Nessie": We think that my niece Navi would work perfectly for this and since her mother is going to be Rosalie it would work out great considering the whole story plot

So we would only be missing Renee but I don't think she plays an big enough roll to be worried about, and yeah none of us really look like our characters but I think Natasha would be the closest thing to an Alice as long as we color her hair.

Well with all that being said. Have a great rest of the week and a safe holiday weekend. And Happy Birthday to Lance on the 30th and to my McKadie on the 2nd, just in case I am not on here before then.

No comments: