Monday, October 27, 2008

I am still here...

I just wanted to post a note that I am still around and haven't forgotten about "My Place." This blog was made for me to vent and voice opinion. If there was an opinion to place right now it would be about the politics, and quite frankly I stay far and clear from it. I know who I am voting for and what my values are and that is that. But life is great right now. Yeah we live from check to check, but who doesn't? So I really don't have anything to rant and rave about or sit up on my soap box. I have been posting away on my family blog because we have been doing a lot of family things. I feel great. I am eating good, exercising, and loosing inches. I have lost 15 inches in the last month. I am very excited. So life is busy, life is great, I feel wonderful. I love you all and am grateful for my readers. Have a safe Halloween this week and be safe. Make sure to keep an eye on your little ones and check their candy before you give it to them. There is also a warning out there about the chocolate candy from china. For details go to www.btshgillman.blogspot.com or you can check snopes but it has a chemical in it, the same one that was in the formula and killing babies, so don't eat it. Let your friends and family know. Talk to you soon...

No comments: