Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photography Special

Fall & Holiday Discount
I'm hitting the floor running and very excited to be taking pictures once again. At this time I am offering a special. Mention that you found me via the blog and I will take a 10% discount on your entire purchase and throw in a free 8X10 of your choice. Refer me to a friend and you will get the same deal, just make sure to have them let me know it was you! And if they mention the blog, they get the same deal. This is one of the greatest times of year to be taking an updated family picture. With the fall colors and a need for Christmas cards creeping up on us, don't wait another minute. Call me and schedule an appointment now. I am extremely inexpensive and you will have a blast with me. Taking pictures should be fun and a memory you create with your family. Call 801-471-3037 or email me at tashina_gillman@msn.com ...leave a message if I don't get to your call in time and I will get back to you ASAP...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need pictures with my baby still!!

Anonymous said...

so that you can put them on your pets think cause my babe is definatly the cutest!!!