Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 12: What's in your bag?

Neosporin
all of my crochet hooks
an almost empty water bottle
2 full skeins of yarn
partial balls of yarn
a 3 ring binder full of my crochet patterns
a spiral notebook, to write lists, and to write my altered patterns
a zip lock bag with a couple of finished projects
a ziplock bag with all of my embroidery thread
a bottle of excedrin
a roll of crochet thread
a bottle of tums
my wallet
a pair of scissors
my wireless internet
2 flash drives
a tube of chapstick
2 tubes of softlips pearl
gloss for my lip stain
glass cleaning microfiber rag
3 lapel pins for ACN
a penny
my business card holder
a baggie of crushed cereal from 4 weeks ago sacrament meeting
2 crochet bookmarks that Brian's grandma made
cough drops
asthma inhaler
a small flashlight
5 pens
1 mechanical pencil
my nail buffer
a bottle of anti-diarrheal
glass case with prescription sunglasses
gas x pills
a baggie full of silver change
a moist towelette
my skull candy ear buds in bright pink
another microfiber glass cleaning towel
a bottle of moonlight path body lotion from bath & body works
another penny
bottle of ibuprofen 800
my keys
a red pen
a bottle of anti nausea medicine(post surgery)
cpr microshield mouth barrier
a pair of earplugs

I am so grateful for this blog post because my purse is now half as full as it was before.

No comments: