Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Intentions

My Intentions for this blog:
Not to blow anyone away with mind boggling information
Not to impress anyone with the way things in my life happen
Not to come across as better than anyone else
Not to come across like I am throwing a Pity Party

To share my love of our Heavenly Father and His Gospel
To let out my frustrations, my joys, my thoughts and feelings in a neutral and acceptable environment
To let my family, friends and loved ones all know how much I appreciate them and all that they do for me, Brian, and our kids

I have read many blogs where beautiful words are spoken so eloquently(sp?) and that is not what I am doing. I have found that being able to find someone to relate to can help us out in certain situations in our lives. I recently found a blog that did that for me on a very certain subject and it was a great read for me. I hope that this might be a good read for some of you, if not entertaining right?

No comments: