Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 1: Introduce Myself

We will keep it to the basics without much story telling.
  • I was born on February 15th, 1981 in Van Nuys California in the same hospital that my dad was born in.
  • I am the oldest child of Ivan Wininger II and Katie Grosland Wininger. Both of my parents are from Southern California.
  • I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Katrina ('82) is married to Jonathan Witt and they have 4 kids and live in Spanish Fork. Mindy ('83) is married to Seth Brady and they have 4 kids and live in Germany where Seth is stationed in the US Air Force. Lance ('85) is married to Swayze and they have 4 kids and live in Spanish Fork. Natasha ('88) is married to Nathan Skinner and they live in Springville. Colton ('90) is married to Lacey and they live in Springville.
  • I was married to my best friend that I have known since I was 14. Brian and I were married on November 25th in 2000. We were later sealed on November 30th in 2002.
  • I have 3 beautiful children, Sadie is 11, Hunter is 9, and McKadie is 3.
  • We have 2 dogs. Gretchen is my 6 year old chocolate lab, and Tennyson is Brian's mut but is cute as a button.
  • I love to be goofy and silly and try not to care what people think.
  • I like to go camping, fishing, target shooting, boating, walking, and spending time with my family.
  • I like to do a lot of crafts: sewing, crocheting, embroidery, beading, glass etching, painting, drawing, taking pictures (photography is a passion) and so much more.
  • I would love to know how to speak a different language, play the piano, sing, jog w/o being in pain, be a published author and so much more.
  • My faults are: I talk too much, I give to much information, and other things that I won't share.
  • I love to read and wish I had more time to do it.
  • I love the gospel and am so grateful to have been raised as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.
  • I want to be a better mom and wife.
  • We have lived in Orem for almost 3 years.
  • I would love to go traveling, see the sites, but most of all I would love to visit the islands and travel around Europe.
  • Brian and I have been representatives for ACN for almost 3 months now and we love it. I love helping people.
  • I graduated from Mountain View High School in 1999. I attended the University of Utah for a short time. I have also attended Utah Valley University and Weber State University.
  • I love the Medical field and would love to enhance my knowledge in the world of medicine.
  • I love to learn especially about history, mythology and people.
  • I love the victorian era.
  • My favorite book is the Counte of Monte Cristo, the movie is great too.
  • I am a techy geek, anything electronic and I have to get my hands on it.
I can't think of much else right now but in a nut shell this is me.

1 comment:

Katrina Witt said...

you shouldnt be ashamed of talking too much.. its who you are and something we have fun with :) love ya