Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 4: What you ate today

When I read this I busted out laughing. Okay well it's only 12:09 in the afternoon so I haven't had the much to eat.
So here it is:
I had a smoothie made with Kefir, fresh blueberries, and some agave. Then we had 2 dippy eggs with 2 pieces of sprouted bread that was toasted, the bad part of this was the small amount of margarine that I spread on the bread.
I have also had about 24 ounces of water to drink today. I need to drink more but other than that we are all good.
For lunch, probably a salad, or the left over chicken and green beans that I didn't finish from dinner last night. Then for dinner, probably stir fry with onions, garlic, red peppers, and whatever other vegetables I have in my fridge on top of some rice.
Still laughing, what a post:)

Update:
I did eat the rest of my chicken and beans that had green and red bell peppers along with sesame seeds, cashews and olive oil with sea salt and pepper.
Dinner is going to be rice, with chicken broth with a natural thickener to make it gravy like, with shredded turkey with onions, green and red bell peppers, sesame seeds, garlic, sea salt, pepper, cilantro and probably something else I have forgotten. So we will put the rice on the bottom, with gravy topped with meat and veggies.

No comments: