Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 7: Your Best Friend

I am going to start from the beginning.
Age 1-8 I think my best friends were my sisters and my brother, I only had one at the time.
Age 9-12 My best friend was Julie Hobbs, who is now married and lives in Colorado with her husband near her family in Colorado Springs. I love Julie dearly and still keep in touch with her still.
In my teenage years I had many close friends, most of which I still keep in touch with today. Kristen, Breanne, and Andrea are the ones that come to mind right off the bat. (I am sorry if I forgot someone)
My best friend for the last 10+ years has been my sweetheart. I met Brian when I was 14 and we became close friends quickly. I married my sweetheart when I was 19 and became an instant mom to one of my beautiful daughters.
Brian and I complete each other. I know that is the cheesy thing to say but it's the truth. He compliments my good and my bad. We communicate greatly and don't fight, in the sense of yelling and screaming. We do have disagreements but we are almost always able to work it out. We promised when we were first married that we would never go to sleep angry with each other. I am happy to say that this has come to pass except maybe a small handful of times.
Brian is a wonderful man. He is a great father, the best that I could ever ask for with my children. He is hard working, honest, loving, charming, funny, and silly. He has supported me in everything, whether it is school, work, crafts, ideas, hobbies, and is always open for suggestions when it comes to our home, children and life in general. I can't imagine spending the rest of eternity with anyone else. I love him more than words can say.
Love you baby!

No comments: